1. Data Controller:
a) Representative: ESPORTS DE NEU SOLDEU-INCLES, SA. with registered office at Carretera General, s/n (edifici d’ENSISA), AD100 Tarter (Principality of Andorra) and Tax Registry number S-700159-E (hereinafter “ENSISA”).
b) Representative of the Data Controller in the European: If you belong to the European Union, the EU representative is Compliance Gap Mitigation, SL. ENSISA@compliancegapmitigation.com>
c) Data Protection Officer: ESISA wishes to inform you that, for any question related to data protection, you can contact your Data Protection Officer via the email email@example.com
2. File declaring conformity with Andorran legislation in the Data Protection Agency of the Principality of Andorra:
In compliance with the requirements of Law 15/2003, of 18 December, Qualified Law for the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter, “LQDP”), and with the regulations that develop it, ENSISA wishes to inform you that any personal data that you provide to ENSISA will become part of the corresponding files owned by ENSISA duly registered with the Data Protection Agency of the Principality of Andorra.
3. Provisions relating to the processing of personal data of minors and/or third parties:
4. Purposes of processing, legal basis of processing, and period of preservation of personal data:
4.1. Purposes of the processing:
ENSISA may process your personal data for the purposes described below:
Personal data requested: name, surname, email, and telephone number.
- Analysis of use, operation, and improvement of the web: ENSISA will collect and process your personal data, using cookies and other tracking technologies that ENSISA places on your device, always taking into account the indications of your consent, in order to improve your experience and our services by analysing your browsing and how you interact with us on the web;
Personal data requested: IP address, type of device with which you access the web, time spent on the web, previously visited web page, etc.
Personal data requested: name, surname, copy of passport or DNI/NIE, telephone number and email.
4.2. Legal basis of the processing:
Your personal data may be processed in accordance with one or more of the following legal bases:
- The informed consent that you express when contacting us through your telephone number and e-mails that this website makes available to you, together with our legitimate interest in attending to your request, consultation, notification, or complaint;
- The express consent you give us to allow us to download to the device with which you access this website the cookies (cookies and other tracking technologies) that are not necessary for the proper functioning of the website; and
- Compliance with legal obligations that ENSISA must comply with as the Data Controller.
4.3. Data preservation period:
5. Recipients, including service providers, and transfers to third countries or international organizations (international transfers):
5.1. In the event that it is necessary in order to achieve the aforementioned purposes, your personal data may be communicated to the following recipients:
- Third parties unrelated to ENSISA, if ENSISA identifies, in good faith, the need to carry out the communication in question for the purposes of: (1) complying with any applicable law, regulation, legal procedure, or governmental requirement that is enforceable; and/or (2) detecting, preventing, or otherwise addressing fraud, security, or technical issues; including investigating possible violations, and>
- Competent Public Administrations, in the cases provided for in Law and for the purposes defined therein.
5.2. ENSISA does not undertake international transfers of personal data in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (hereinafter, “GDPR”).
6. Rights in relation to your personal data:
In compliance with the LQPD, and the regulations that develop it, ENSISA wishes to inform you that, in order to exercise your rights of access, rectification, and deletion of your personal data, recognized in the aforementioned regulations, you must send a written and signed communication to the email address, and to which a copy of your passport or other national identity document must be attached.
On the other hand, in accordance with the GDPR, if you are in the European Union, in addition to the above rights, you may also exercise the following rights:
- right to limitation of processing, right to data portability, right to object to processing;
- in those cases where the processing is based on your consent, your right to withdraw your consent without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing of such data based on the consent prior to its withdrawal; and
- the right to lodge a complaint with a European Union supervisory authority in the field of data protection.
<>You may exercise the above rights by sending a written and signed communication to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org<, to which you must attach a copy of your passport or other national identity document.
ENSISA guarantees that the processing of your personal data is subject to the strictest confidentiality, and that the necessary measures have been established, both technical and organizational, to ensure the security of your personal data and prevent its alteration, misuse, loss, theft, and unauthorized processing and/or access.
Latest version: 28 April 2021